UT School of Public Health San Antonio
Master of Public Health Program
Application opens: September 7, 2023.
Priority Deadline: January 15, 2024
- Completed applications, fees*, transcripts, and all required documents must be received by the deadline to be considered on time and eligible for review.
- Applicants will be reviewed holistically, with consideration of the following:
- Academic performance
- Work experience
- Community service
- Potential for contribution to the field of public health
*UT School of Public Health San Antonio waives the application fee for all qualified applicants. Please e-mail the SPH admissions team at SPHAdmissions@uthscsa.edu to obtain a unique code and instructions.
For additional admission information, please visit the Application Instructions page.
- Evidence of communication and critical thinking skills demonstrated through the review of application materials, letters of recommendation, and personal interviews conducted by the admissions committee.
- Cumulative GPA of 3.0 for the last 60 undergraduate credit hours.
- Evidence of basic data literacy (e.g., at least one course of higher-level mathematics and/or statistics or related work experience).
- Evidence of engagement with the community (e.g., volunteer hours, leadership positions) demonstrated through the applicant’s personal statement, resume, recommendation letters, or other provided documentation.