- Two separate applications: (1) OTCAS application and (2) the OTD Supplemental Application are required.
- The OTCAS Application, supplemental application, official transcripts, and all supporting documents must be submitted and OTCAS status must be listed as complete by the application deadline.
- Bachelors degree completed by May of the enrollment year.
- Program prerequisite courses must be complete by December of the year prior to program start.
- Official GRE scores (code 2138).
- Knowledge and understanding of occupational therapy gained through a minimum of 40 hours volunteer and/or observation under the general supervision of a licensed occupational therapist as documented on Documentation of Experience form
- Two Letters of Reference, preferably from licensed occupational therapists
- Interviews with Occupational Therapy faculty
Application and Fee
- Occupational Therapy Centralized Application Service (OTCAS) application
- OTCAS fee
- Supplemental application (completed form must be uploaded to OTCAS)
- Supplemental application fee (Non-refundable)
|Required Semester Hours||Subject||TCCNS Course|
|4||Anatomy and Physiology I with lab*||BIOL 2401|
|4||Anatomy and Physiology II with lab*||BIOL 2402|
|3||Physics I Lecture||PHYS 1301|
|3||Kinesiology Lecture (to include principles of human movement)|
|3||Abnormal Psychology||PSYC 2320|
|3||Developmental Psychology (must cover the lifespan)||PSYC 2314|
|3||Sociology lecture or Anthropology lecture||SOCI 1301|
Official transcripts from each college/university currently and previously attended reflecting completed and in progress coursework - submit directly to OTCAS (Do not send transcripts to UT Health San Antonio).
Transcripts from institutions outside the United States must be submitted in the original language and must be accompanied by a NACES Members evaluation agency English translation for each course.
Submit Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) scores; minimum scores 560 (papers) or 68 (Internet).