Undergraduate Medication Education
My Role with Students and Residents at Long School of Medicine
- Preclinical and clinical advising, teaching, and mentorship of medical students.
- Subspeciality lectures, clinical and research teachings, and mentorship neurosurgery residency program.
Three Fun Facts About Me
1. I learned everything about football from my college friend, now my wife, Natalie. I love college football.
2. I am scared of flying but fantasize about commercial space traveling.
3. I enjoy working with medical students and residents because they are my primary source of burn-out proof in medicine.
State University of New York
Medical School Education
Albany Medical College
Residency Fellowship and/or Other Degrees
UT MD Anderson Cancer Center