Concerned? Try these conversation starters...
- No matter what you’re going through, I’ve got your back.
- I know you’re going through some stuff; I’m here for you.
- I haven’t heard you laugh in a while. Is everything OK?
- I’ve noticed you’ve been down lately. What’s going on?
- Seems like you haven’t been yourself lately.
- What’s up?
Hosted by the Student Counseling Center
September 9, 14, 19, 29
Lecture Hall Commons | 12 - 1 pm
Learn about ways to manage symptoms of depression and isolation
Hosted by UME Student Affairs
Come and Prescribe Positivity to your classmates! Taking place on the same date/time as SCC events above.
Hosted by Psychiatry Interest Group
Preventing Physician and Medical Student Suicide Event, brought to you by the Long School of Medicine and University of Incarnate Word School of Medicine's Psychiatry Interest Groups.
Thursday September 29, 2022
6:00PM - 7:30PM
University of Incarnate Word School of Medicine
7615 Kennedy Hill
San Antonio, Texas 78235
Submit poems, personal narratives, art, or photos by September 15, 2022.