Application Opens: September 1st
Priority Deadline: December 1st
Final Deadline: January 1st
- Graduate Record Exam (GRE) general test and a minimum GPA of 3.0/4.0 are required.
- Three letters of recommendation are required.
- During the application process, essays stating
- The reasons for your interest in Medical Health Physics,
- Description of professional goals and
- An outline of your undergraduate, industrial or summer research, as well as teaching experience and clinical experience are required.
Application and Fee
Telephone and on-campus interviews are conducted for qualified applicants selected by the Admissions Committee.
To apply to the Medical Health Physics program, complete the online application.
Students accepted into the CAMPEP-accredited, M.S. in Medical Health Physics degree program shall have acquired a strong foundation in basic physics. This should be documented by either an undergraduate degree in physics or a degree in a related engineering or physical science with coursework that is equivalent to a minor in physics (includes at least three upper-level undergraduate physics courses).
Applicants also must have undergraduate credit for the following courses:
- Chemistry: One semester of general chemistry;
- Mathematics: Through calculus and ordinary differential equations;
- Computer Science or Programming (one semester).
The program requires a bachelor’s degree in natural science or engineering. The admission process includes a review of the academic history as well as the experience and goals of the applicant.
International applicants must meet all international applicant requirements.
|Number of applicants||10||11||4||5||4||9||7||5||2|
|Number of students offered admission||2||0||2||0||1||1||0||1||0|
|Number of new students matriculating||0||0||1||0||0||1||0||1||0|
|Total number of students matriculating||10||3||1||1||2||2||1||2||2|
|Number of students graduating each year||5||2||0||0||1||0||0||0||1|