- Non-nursing bachelor’s degree from a regionally accredited college or university
- 3.0 prerequisite GPA
- 51 of the 60 hours of required prerequisite courses completed (including all math and science courses)
- $45 School of Nursing Application Fee (non-refundable)
- A completed NursingCAS application
- NursingCAS Application Fee
- Candidates for undergraduate admissions will be invited to interview and submit a writing sample
The prerequisite GPA is based on the full list of prerequisite courses we require.
- If you have retaken any prerequisites, we will use the better grade out of the first two attempts of each prerequisite.
- We do not include + or - grades in the calculation of the prerequisite GPA. For example, if an applicant earned an A+ in a course, we would use an A in the GPA calculation.*
*Note: when completing the NursingCAS application, an applicant must enter their grades exactly as they appear on the official transcript.
Application and Fee
A completed NursingCAS application must be submitted before the application deadline. All fees are accesed through the NursingCAS application. The Office of Admissions fee is $45 and is non-refundable. The NursingCAS fee is separate and is set by NursingCAS.
Admitted Student Profiles
The admissions application, NursingCAS fee, and official transcripts are due to NursingCAS by the application deadline. Please submit official transcripts of all attended schools to:
P.O. Box 9201
Watertown, MA 02471