- Bachelor's Degree in Physics, Applied Physics, Physical Science or Engineering (with the equivalent of a minor in physics) from an accredited college or university.
- Science Prerequisites: Applicants must have undergraduate credit for the following courses: The successful candidate should have a minimum undergraduate GPA score of 3.0 or a B average.
- Biology: One semester of general biology;
- Chemistry: One semester of general chemistry;
- One semester of Human Anatomy OR Physiology (strongly preferred but not required);
- Physics: Include at a minimum Modern Physics, Modern Physics Lab, Electricity & Magnetism, Classical Mechanics, and Quantum Mechanics;
- Mathematics: Through calculus and ordinary differential equations;
- Computer Science: Introduction to Computer Science (one semester).
- Scores for the general GRE.
- The GRE Advanced Physics Exam is not required but is recommended.
- Students from non-English speaking countries are required to demonstrate proficiency in English by submitting results of both the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) and Test of Spoken English (TSE) exams.
|Required Semester Hours||Subject||TCCNS Course|