Budget and Financial Planning
Ginny Gomez-Leon, MBA, CPA
Associate Vice President for Budget and Financial Planning
The mission of the Budget and Financial Planning Office is to support the Health Science Center in achieving its mission in teaching, research, patient care and service through the following functions:
- Development and production of the Annual Operating Budget.
- Development and production of the Legislative Appropriations Request.
- Participate in the strategic planning process on budget-related matters.
- Day-to-day budget maintenance and controls.
- Coordinate budget and financial systems and procedures with the offices of Accounting, Payroll, Human Resources, Information Management, and other applicable departments.
- Production of various financial management reports and impact studies to include fiscal notes and business plans.
- To serve as a financial information resource for various external and governmental offices.
Contact us using the BUD Admin mailbox.