We make lives better
Ours is a story of discovery. Compassion and joy. Commitment, vision and inspiration. We engage our minds and talents, and give from our hearts, to help and heal. We touch the lives of thousands, to serve those in need, here and around the world. We are The UT Health Science Center - and we work to make lives better.
HSC News Top Stories
News Released to the Media
- More than 900 to receive degrees at UT Health Science Center (05/09)
- Board of Regents approves design plans for academic building (05/09)
- Jaén named chair-elect of American Board of Family Medicine (05/08)
- Vocal cord therapy restores singer’s range (05/06)
- Dr. Charleen Moore is named 2013 Piper Professor (05/01)
- Biomedical engineering student co-founds company (04/23)
- Seifi, Bowling are new fellows of the American College of Physicians (04/19)
- Nursing researcher named Chancellor’s Health Fellow (04/18)
- Eating solid food early sets marmosets on path to obesity (04/10)
Find a Physician
UT Medicine San Antonio is the faculty practice from the School of Medicine at the UT Health Science Center. We are teachers. We are researchers. But most importantly, we are doctors. We work to bring the best and latest in medical care to the citizens of Central and South Texas. Call (210) 450-9000 for an appointment or find a doctor with the link below.