- Test of Essential Academic Skills (TEAS) minimum overall score of 65
- 3.0 prerequisite GPA
- 51 of the 60 hours of required prerequisite courses completed (including all math and science courses)
- $45 School of Nursing Application Fee (non-refundable)
- A completed NursingCAS application
- NursingCAS Application Fee
- Candidates for undergraduate admissions will be invited to interview and submit a writing sample
Prerequisite Grade Point Average (GPA)
The prerequisite GPA is based on the full list of prerequisite courses we require.
- If you have retaken any prerequisites, we will use the better grade out of the first two attempts of each prerequisite.
- We do not include + or - grades in the calculation of the prerequisite GPA. For example, if an applicant earned an A+ in a course, we would use an A in the GPA calculation.*
*Note: when completing the NursingCAS application, an applicant must enter their grades exactly as they appear on the offiical transcript.
All applicants are required to take the current version of the ATI TEAS exam.
- In-Person or Remote Online method of the ATI TEAS exam is accepted
- No limit to the number of times an applicant can take the ATI TEAS exam
- We will consider the highest score of the current version of the ATI TEAS exam
Applicants must request that ATI sends the official TEAS score report to University of Texas Health Science Center at San Antonio (UT Health San Antonio). The Office of Admissions must receive the ATI TEAS exam score by the admissions deadline.
May 2023 Accelerated BSN & Fall 2023 Traditional BSN Applicants
Applicants to our May 2023 Accelerated BSN program, and all traditional and accelerated BSN programs that follow, must take the TEAS 7 exam. For more information on the TEAS 7 exam, please visit ATI
Application and Fee
A completed NursingCAS application must be submitted before the application deadline. All fees are accesed through the NursingCAS application. The School of Nursing Application Fee is $45 and is non-refundable. The NursingCAS fee is separate and is set by NursingCAS.
The admissions application, NursingCAS fee, and official transcripts are due to NursingCAS by the application deadline. Please submit official transcripts of all attended schools to:
P.O. Box 9201
Watertown, MA 02471