We develop diverse nurse leaders to improve health and health care, through education, research, practice, and community engagement.
- Innovation: We, the faculty, staff, and students of the UT Health School of Nursing, believe in delivering leading edge health care, education, research, and community service
- Diversity and Inclusion: We believe in fostering an inclusive environment as a foundation to make health care available to all
- Ethics & Accountability: We believe in honoring the dignity of others through the accountability of our actions
- Advocacy: We believe in promoting healthy lifestyles and access to health care for all populations
- Synergy: We believe in inter-professional cooperation to improve health outcomes for all
We make lives better by promoting health as an act of social justice.