Beware of scams by fraudulent websites and "registration service" providers
It is critical that all registrations are made directly from our official UT Health San Antonio Continuing Medical Education (CME) website. We cannot ensure registrations made from third-party vendors. Our staff makes every effort to shut down illegitimate websites as soon as we are made aware of them. Please use caution.
We sponsor grand rounds across a broad spectrum of specialties. Grand Rounds are available virtually!
Texas Medical Board New Requirements
as of 9/1/2020
Please see HHSC’s Health Care Practitioner Human Trafficking Training page that meet TMB's human trafficking training requirement.
Please see UT College of Pharmacy's website for identified and identified Outpatient Focus Modules that meet TMB's Opioid training requirement, and are approved for CME.
- Clinical Safety & Effectiveness Course
- Medical Fluoroscopy Training Course
- Resuscitation for Hemorrhagic Shock and Ethical Considerations Low Titer O+ Whole Blood and the South Texas Consortium
- The Practice of Palliative Care and Ethical Issues at End of Life
- EMTALA: Overview for General Medical Staff
- Recorded Content: Update on Severe Viral Hepatitis
2017 High Risk Pregnancy and Heart Disease Inaugural Conference
The conference was an excellent review…The multidisciplinary approach was emphasized. The case examples were especially helpful for learning how to care for these challenging patients.