Our fast-track degree programs will help working respiratory therapists further their career by providing fully online courses that are flexible for busy schedules.
Respiratory Care Degree Advancement Program Features
- A 100% online program
- Fall, spring, and summer enrollments available
- Flexible scheduling designed for working professionals
- High-quality instruction from experienced faculty
- Prestigious research institution
- Part of a major academic medical center
MS in Respiratory Care (Online)
Our Master of Science option is designed to provide registered and practicing Respiratory Therapists (RRTs) who hold a bachelors degree in any field the opportunity to earn a masters degree in the field.
BS in Respiratory Care (Online)
Our Bachelor of Science option is designed to provide registered and practicing Respiratory Therapists (RRTs) who hold an associate degree the opportunity to earn a baccalaureate degree in the field.
Admissions at a Glance
- Applicants should hold the Registered Respiratory Therapist (RRT) credential from the National Board for Respiratory Care (NBRC)
- Completion of the Allied Health Centralized Application Services (AHCAS)
Respiratory Therapist in the News
Corey Caballero, CPhT, RRT, is a husband and father, a student in the School of Health Professions, and a full-time respiratory therapist at Houston Methodist Hospital.
Our online degree advancement program helps working respiratory therapists such as Corey take their careers to the next level.