School of Health Professions

International students: What you'll need to know when you apply

The Office of International Services at UT Health San Antonio is your liaison for visa information and other requirements.

Special concerns of international applicants:

How do I get a transcript evaluated?

Transcripts from institutions outside the United States must be submitted in the original language and must be accompanied by a NACES Members evaluation agency English translation for each course.

Please allow a minimum of six weeks for this evaluation to be completed. Once we have completed your Unofficial Foreign Transcript Evaluation, the results will be emailed back to you.

How do I get my visa?

Start the visa application process with the Office of International Services. After your acceptance into your program, you will need to complete the process to receive your visa to study in the United States. You will work with the UT Health San Antonio’s Office of International Services to complete the necessary paperwork and steps to obtain your visa.