Reports and Forms
- External Reporting:
Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Reaffirmation of Accreditation
SACS is our regional accreditation body and in order to maintain accreditation with the Commission on Colleges, The University of Texas Health Science Center at San Antonio must comply with the standards contained in the Principles of Accreditation: Foundations for Quality Enhancement and with the policies and procedures of the Commission on Colleges. The requirements of its Principles applies to all applicant, candidate, and member institutions, regardless of type of institution (public, private for-profit, private not-for-profit).
- UT Health Science Center San Antonio Strategic Plan
- UT System Strategic Initiatives
- Texas Higher Education Coordinating Board Report Center
- UT System Productivity Dashboard
- Internal Reporting:
Electronic Curricula Vitae Project
The Electronic Curricula Vitae (eTalus) is an application designed to hold a wide variety of professional information about faculty members.
WEAVEonline is an externally hosted web application that addresses the need to develop and maintain continuous improvement processes for both the academic and administrative structures within UTHSCSA. It guides and provides for the alignment of multiple processes, including assessment, planning, accreditation, budgeting and institutional priorities.
- Substantive Change Policy and Procedure (2.7.1 HOP)
- THECB Templates and Information for Creating New Degree Programs or Changing Existing Degree Programs
- Flowchart of Required Approval Process for Substantive Changes
- Faculty Forms