Contacts us for general questions, technical and report assistance.
Cash receipt voucher (CRV) (xls) and sample form (xls)
Take cash/checks, paper pledge forms (Authorization Form) and three (3) copies of the CRV to the Bursar's Window, include cash, check and fundraiser totals.
Coordinator training (PPT)
How to donate (PPT)
Incentives: Donate and Win!
Letter to employees - template for coordinators (docx) Here's a way to help get you started on contacting every person in your department.
Listing of coordinators (PDF) Find other coordinators, and let's get motivated!
Online donor instructions - eWay (doc) Step-by-step instructions to donating online the e-way.
For fundraising events
You must first contact the following departments before holding a fundraiser.
- Room Scheduling – Sonia Lopez at 567-2655
- Facilities Management – Helen Garlitz at 567-2885
The President’s Office will cover the costs of 1 table, 2 chairs, 1 electrical cord, 1 trash can. Any additional items should be covered by the coordinator’s department.
- Bursar’s Window: School of Medicine, 3rd floor – faces the courtyard and auditorium
- President’s Office: Academic Administration Building 4th floor, room 408
- *Fundraisers: These spots are only on hold. You must contact Room Scheduling and Facilities Management first.
- Nursing School Breezeway
- East Breezeway
- West Breezeway
- Lecture Hall Commons
- Jeff Vance, United Way, Senior Vice President of Administration; 210-352-7084; firstname.lastname@example.org