Contacts us for general questions, technical and report assistance.
Campaign Report Form: Cash receipt voucher (xls) and a sample form.(xls)
Weekly Campaign Reports - Take cash/checks, paper pledge forms (SECC Authorization Form) and three (3) copies of the CRV to the Bursar's Window, include cash, check and fundraiser totals.
Coordinator training (PPT)
How to donate (PPT)
Letter to employees - template for coordinators (docx) Here's a way to help get you started on contacting every person in your department.
Listing of coordinators (PDF) Find other coordinators, and let's get motivated!
Online donor instructions - eWay (doc) Step-by-step instructions to donating online the e-way.
For fundraising events
You must first contact the following departments before holding a fundraiser.
- Room Scheduling – Sonia Lopez at 567-2655
- Facilities Management – Helen Garlitz at 567-2885
The President’s Office will cover the costs of 1 table, 2 chairs, 1 electrical cord, 1 trash can. Any additional items should be covered by the coordinator’s department.
- Bursar’s Window: School of Medicine, 3rd floor – faces the courtyard and auditorium
- President’s Office: Academic Administration Building 4th floor, room 408
- *Fundraisers: These spots are only on hold. You must contact Room Scheduling and Facilities Management first.
- Nursing School Breezeway
- East Breezeway
- West Breezeway
- Lecture Hall Commons
- Jeff Vance, United Way, Senior Vice President of Administration; 210-352-7084; email@example.com