Join the Council for Excellence in Women's Health
Improving the physical and mental health of women in San Antonio
"It is empowering when women from all walks of life join together to advance education and health care in order to help women from a multiplicity of backgrounds and traditions. The work we accomplish today will last a lifetime and span generations of mothers, daughters, sisters and grandmothers."
Mary Henrich, co-chair, Council for Excellence in Women’s Health
- Mary Henrich, co-chair, Council for Excellence in Women’s Health
- Learn about women’s programs and initiatives offered at the UT Health Science Center;
- Serve as a sounding board and act as "eyes and ears" in the community to help the Health Science Center fulfill its mission for excellence in women’s health;
- Enlist other community leaders to serve as volunteers in support of the university’s women’s initiatives; and
- Participate in Women’s Leadership Committee meetings and other events.
For more information
To join the Council for Excellence in Women’s Health, call Kim Warshauer
at 210-567-0242 or email@example.com, or visit
Model of excellence in women's health
Center for Excellence in Women’s Health launched
VIP care: without the VIP price tag
Women’s liberation: Doctor relieves disconcerting disorders
Guiding Latinas to good health
What is a patient navigator?
Dr. Xin-Yun Lu: Mentor, mom, scientist
Women scientists lead efforts to fight cancer