Healthy Aging Research Wing
The orange area in the image below illustrates the area that will house the Healthy Aging Research Wing in the South Texas Research Facility (STRF).
click for a larger view
- The Healthy Aging Research Wing in the STRF is approximately 8,500 square feet
- Each Healthy Aging Research Laboratory occupies approximately 1,400 square feet, housing a principal investigator(s) and up to 8 additional researchers.
- There are 4 Healthy Aging Research Lab Flex Core modules that house equipment shared by many scientists.
- Each Research Laboratory will have 12 individual Laboratory Benches.
- Naming opportunities are available at many different levels of support, and include the opportunity to name a Healthy Aging Research Laboratory, a Flex Core module, individual Laboratory Benches and specialized Research Equipment.
- Additional naming opportunities are available for Endowments to provide direct support for the research of our scientists.
To learn more about naming opportunities in the STRF, please contact our Vice President of Development, Deborah Morrill, at email@example.com or by phone at (210) 567-6395.