Lobby, Conference and Boardrooms
An ultra-modern conference room on the first floor of the South Texas Research Facility welcomes researchers and visitors to the building. Conference and Board Rooms on the first, second and third floors of the facility feature the most up-to-date video, communication and teleconferencing technology. The design of the rooms stimulates progress and promotes superior communication and interaction.
Click on the image for a larger view
- Lobby – 18 x 30 square feet
- Large Board Room (can accommodate up to 49 people) – 30 x 30 square feet
- Second Floor
- 4 small Meeting Rooms (each can accommodate up to 8 people) – 11 x 15 square feet each
- Third Floor
- Large Conference Room (can accommodate up to 24 people) – 18 x 30 square feet
- 3 standard Conference Rooms (each can accommodate up to 16 people) – 16 x 20 square feet each
- Naming opportunities are available at many different levels of support, and include the opportunity to name a Research Laboratory, Flex Core module, individual Laboratory Benches, specialized Research Equipment and Lobby, Conference and Board Room.
- Additional naming opportunities are available for Endowments to provide direct support for the research of our scientists.
To learn more about naming opportunities in the STRF, please contact our Vice President of Development, Deborah Morrill, at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at (210) 567-6395.