Utility and Service Announcement
Air Conditioning Outage for the Medical School, Holly Auditorium, and Academic Administration Building on May 12
April 24, 2013
On Sunday, May 12th, there will be an outage of the air conditioning system from 7:00am to 4:00pm for the portions of the Medical School, Holly Auditorium, and the Academic and Administration Building (AAB). This outage is required to conduct necessary maintenance on the chilled water system. Please pass this information to all who might be affected by this outage.
Specific areas that will be impacted:
- The entire Academic and Administration Building (AAB)
- The Holly Auditorium
- Medical School:
- All floors of the A Section
- 2nd, 3rd, and 4th floors of C Section
- 1st and 2nd floors of D, E, and F Sections
- rooms 212L, 225L, 410L, 444B and 445B
If anyone has further questions or concerns about this outage, please contact Billy Pooley, Facilities Management Construction Project Manager, at 542-8272.
Assistant Vice President for Facilities