ONLINE SERVICES: Request Work Online

Request Work Online



Use the SRF (Service Request Form) to request department-funded work that fall under the following categories:

  • Engraving (signage, name tags, desk plates)
  • Moves (intra-office, warehouse turn-in of furniture, equipment, etc.)
  • Remodeling (reconfiguration of space)
  • Simple Projects (view our Fixed Price renovation catalog)
  • Special Event Set-ups (ceremonies, meetings)


Click here. Link will open form in new window.

Submit a RAP (Report-A-Problem) to report incidents related to the maintenance, operation, and upkeep of Health Science Center facilities. These incidents may be related to:

  • Temperature or Ventilation (location too hot or cold)
  • Electrical (burnt light bulbs, tripped plugs, etc.)
  • Plumbing (restroom utility failures, leaks)
  • Structural (rain leak, stalled elevator, etc.)
  • Custodial (general housekeeping)