The Plumbing Shop maintains all plumbing fixtures in restrooms, labs and kitchen areas. The Plumbing Shop maintains pipe systems for domestic water, sanitary sewage, heating and cooling supply lines, high-pressure airlines, vacuum lines, natural gas lines and other pipes as needed. Our team of professionals ensure that all plumbing fixtures and pipes are installed and maintained according to building codes and safety requirements. Some of the common services provided by the Plumbing Shop include:
- Maintenance of cooling, heating, and hot water equipment
- Replacement and repair of fixtures
- Unclogging of drain lines
- Leak repair
- Backflow preventer installations
- Installation of de-ionized water lines and tanks
- Sink demolitions
- Maintenance of water fountains
- Office and laboratory remodels
Ronald Kyle, Shop leader | 567-2923 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Visit our 'Request Work Online' page to initiate a service request.
|Edward Sova Jr.|
Hours of Operation:
Monday – Friday, 7:45 a.m.-4:15 p.m.