South Texas Doctoral Bridge Program
The South Texas Doctoral Bridge program prepares selected Master's students at Texas State University to be competitive for admission to top-tier biomedical doctoral degree programs.
To participate in the program, you must also be enrolled as a Master's student at Texas State University
Learn more about the Program at the Texas State University Website.
For general questions about the program, please email SouthTXDocBridge@txstate.edu
South Texas Doctoral Bridge program personnel:
- Babatunde "Kay" Oyajobi, MBBS, PhD (Contact PI) firstname.lastname@example.org
- Nicquet Blake, PhD (PI) BlakeN@uthscsa.edu
- Rachell Booth, PhD (PI) RBooth@txstate.edu
- Ron Walter, PhD (PI) RWalter@txstate.edu
- Sara Volk de Garcia (Program Coordinator) email@example.com