Compliance & Ethics Committee
The Compliance & Ethics Committee of the UT Health Science Center at San Antonio has responsibility to:
- Ensure that the Institutional Compliance Program is risk-based and considers all aspects of the institution's operations.
- Review and approve the annual institutional compliance work plan.
- Ensure continuous and effective monitoring of institutionally designated compliance high-risk activities.
- Provide oversight and guidance to investigations being conducted by the Office of Regulatory Affairs & Compliance.
- Follow-up on all instances of non-compliance reported to the Committee to ensure management has taken appropriate corrective action.
- Serve as the official Privacy Board for the institution.
Members of the Committee
Dr. William L. Henrich
Mr. Michael Black
Senior Executive Vice President/Chief Operating Officer
Dr. Eileen Breslin
Dean, School of Nursing
Mr. Yeman Collier
Vice President and Chief Information Officer
Dr. William Dodge
Dean, Dental School
Dr. Francisco Gonzalez-Scarano
Dean, School of Medicine
Ms. Andrea Marks
Vice President and Chief Financial Officer
Mr. Jack Park
Chief Legal Officer
Mr. Michael Tesh
Vice President for Human Resources
Dr. David Weiss
Vice President for Research
Ms. Gail Madison-Brown
Chief Compliance Officer
Assistant Vice President for Internal Audit & Consulting Services