Apply for a travel card
First, be sure the applicant qualifies. To be eligible to apply for an individual state charge card, the individual must:
- be a state of Texas employee,
- take, or be expected to take, three (3) or more trips
per fiscal year, or
- expend at least $500 per fiscal year for official state
Citibank Travel Card
- Print out the form and have sections A,
D, and F filled out, and have the second page signed.
- Once all signatures have been filled (except for Stephen Millspaugh), forward the
form to Travel Services via campus mail or fax (562-6290).
- The Travel Coordinator will send the application to
Citibank online after it has been reviewed and signed
by the Director of Purchasing, and an email will be sent to the applicant to advise the
application has been submitted.
- The decision for the application can take a week, and receiving the card another week thereafter.
The decision to approve an application and the credit limit rests solely with Citibank.