We make lives better
Ours is a story of discovery. Compassion and joy. Commitment, vision and inspiration. We engage our minds and talents, and give from our hearts, to help and heal. We touch the lives of thousands, to serve those in need, here and around the world. We are The UT Health Science Center - and we work to make lives better.
Health Science Center News
- Dr. Henrich co-authors study (11/19)
- SOM top 3 in Hispanic med schools (11/18)
- San Antonio surgeon to head international trauma committee of the American College of Surgeons (11/14)
- Tampi, Moca direct Valley psychiatry residency and fellowship (11/12)
- Federal grant funds RAHC studies of skin cancer prevention (11/06)
- Voelcker Fund gives $450,000 for bladder cancer studies (10/31)
- Genetic counseling for cancer risk now available in the Rio Grande Valley (10/30)
- Deaf education program attracts $950,000 federal grant (10/25)
- Family physician Jaén elected to Institute of Medicine (10/21)
- PTSD researcher earns national nursing honor (10/09)
The UT Health Science Center and its Cancer Therapy & Research Center hold diversity as a core value. In this context, we are mindful of all aspects of human differences, such as socioeconomic status, race, ethnicity, language, nationality, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion, geography, disability and age.
At the UT Health Science Center and CTRC, inclusion is a core element for successfully achieving diversity, as we strive to create a climate that fosters belonging, respect and value for all. As an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer, the UT Health Science Center and CTRC exercise these core values of diversity and inclusion by promoting and ensuring equal employment opportunity for all individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, disability, or veteran status. Visit: SOM Faculty Life
Find a Physician
UT Medicine San Antonio is the faculty practice from the School of Medicine at the UT Health Science Center. We are teachers. We are researchers. But most importantly, we are doctors. We work to bring the best and latest in medical care to the citizens of Central and South Texas. Call (210) 450-9000 for an appointment or find a doctor with the link below.